JOBS AND OBJECTIVES
We are dealing with all type of water proofing which is currently in practice in our country and all over the world. we use all type of water proofing including bituminized and chemical water proofing of all types, we generally believe and recommend bituminized water proofing in Pakistan due to our construction qualities, we are not go for chemical water proofing specially on roof also we use chemicals in water tanks and chemical resistant tanks at where is required and technically feasible and workable.
Our pride water proofing system on which we are working and enjoying a good reputation, more than 30 years we are performing joint less membrane at roof using high quality bitumen (80/100 & 10/20) blended according to weather and roof condition using water proofing reinforcement liner (Non Woven mate) its gives us very effective performance.
We deal with the potency of the base and structure depends upon the level of protection provided to the building. The entrance of water from the basement, sewerage, roof etc is extremely harmful for the overall life of the buildings. The absorption of correct water proofing system at the start of construction ensures the longer existence of the building.
We offer all kind of water proofing systems based on Bitumen, Cementations, and Acrylic etc in liquid and membrane forms that allow you to save your building from early weakening and concrete repairs in early age of the building.
• Cementations Water Proofing (Chemical & Cement)
• Torch Applied Water Proofing Membrane
• Heavy Duty Bituminous Self Adhesive Sheet Waterproofing Membrane
• Rubberize Bitumen Emulsion
• Bitumen Based Liquid Applied SBS Water Proofing System
• Acrylic Based Liquid Applied Elastomeric Roof Waterproofing
• Polymer Modified Fiber Felt Damp Proof Course
• Water Repellent Mortars
• Water Repellent Spray Applied Coatings
Areas of Application Advantages
• New and Old Roof High build properties ensure rapid application.
• Ground Floors High elastisity, ensuring a permently flexible
• Foundations barrier over a wide range of tempratures.
• Split Slab Cold Applied.
• Tunnels Thermal stability, Excellent Adhesion.
• Inverted Roofs Adheres to concrete, metal, wood and wide range
• Basement of common building common materials.
• Slab on girder Excellent resistance to oxidation and brittleness .
Resists the attack of salts that are present in the soil and underground water.
Easy to apply, flexible, Economical and No Joints.