A dynamic and flexible personality with the ability to work in a fast moving and constantly changing environment. Exceptional organisational skills with a proven ability to work closely and effectively with experienced senior executives, as well as maintaining excellent professional and personal relations with colleagues.
General Manager HR
- 2017 - 2019Inventive Building Solutions (Pvt) Ltd, LahoreGeneral Manager HRCurrently, I am working as a General Manager HR at Inventive Building Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. Working in this organization since Dec 2017, I have had an opportunity of being involved in Recruiting Strategies & Selection Process, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Organizational Design, HR Compliance, Training & Development, HRIS & Payroll, Cultural Diversity, Change Management, Resource and Human Resource Planning, Development & Budgeting. Moreover, it has enriched me professionally and equipped me with the qualities needed to deal with a variety of situations in an innovative, effective and efficient manner.
- 2012 - 2017UNE-Bahria Town, KarachiGeneral Manager HR & Administrationo HRIS design & development as per Site requirements
o HR Planning & Budgeting as per Project
o Monitor Overall Recruitment & Selection Process.
o Deal with multi-site HR and Administration Issues.
o Introduced concept of Quarterly Business Review to measure our business.
o Employee’s Payroll, Compensation and Benefits.
o Develop Talent Management and Recruitment Strategies.
o Performance Management with KPIs.
o Monitoring Payroll and its variance report Analysis
o Develop effective information system for resource utilization.
o Deal with Suppliers and vendors to maintain the supplies.
o Play a vital supportive role for Project Managers & all civil works.
o Developing, Implementing, and Administering Policies & SOP’s.
o Reinforce a culture of SMART and Shared Goals (MBOs).
- 2005 - 2009The University of LahoreAssistant Professoro Responsible for making courses outline and courses schedule.
o Teaching courses like Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour, Performance Management, Human Resource Development Introduction to Business and Training & Development.
o Design the quizzes, case studies, real application of the offered courses.
o Evaluate the feedback from the students and try to develop their skills.
o Contribute with the management in developing institutional long term goals.
o Organize the examination assessment methods.
o Deal with the Head of the Department, New rules & policies from the University ; Guide the students regarding their courses & degree programs.
o Curriculum Development according to HEC manual for Management Sciences
o Competency Based Learning
o Learning Needs Assessment
o Design and Development of Learning Programs
o Evaluation and Review of Learning
o Conduct training needs assessment and recommend training programs
o Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and material based on selected metrics and trainee feedback.
o Directs and participates in the development and implementation of HR goals and objectives.
- 2003 - 2005London Institute of Management & Technology, LondonOffice Administratoro Monitoring the student’s performances, feedback from the course tutors, their issues and find out the solutions.
o Managing the students records and deal with the new students regarding admissions and brief about the Institution.
o Responsible for designing the new courses and arrange the relevant tutors for the coming semesters.
o Communicate with the senior staff for developing Business from overseas and local market.
o Preparation for the Lectures and assess each student according to his/her performance.
o Taught business courses such as Marketing, Human Resources & Organizational Behaviour. Organize the examination assessment method.
o Innovate the new ideas which can be beneficial for the institution. Develop and implementation the new policies.
o Prepare the Final report from the database and submit it to the Course Director on end of each month.
o Deal with the Home Office Enquiries, New rules & policies from the Home office; Guide the students regarding their courses & degree programs.
- 1996 - 1998The University of PunjabMPA
- 1993 - 1995F.C CollegeB.Sc
- Good Team Player, Strong Analytical Skills, Excellent Communication Skills, Effective Decision making Skills, Conflict Management, Adaptability
- Travelling, Socialize, Influencer
- Sex: Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Religion: Islam
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Date of Birth: 19/09/1973
This information is visible only for registered users.