We are looking for a Supply Chain Management (SCM) Coordinator
BBA / MBA (SCM) any relevant certification in SCM would be a plus point.
2 to 3 years of proven experience in FMCG or Retail industry.
- Must be an avid reader, have hunger of reading books (Key requirement)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good at management reporting styles and formats.
- Have extensive knowledge of SCM procedures related soft wares and strong command on MS. Excel.
- Strong MS. Excel and SCM related soft wares.
- Can do attitude with multi- tasking skills and Smart at coordination with various departments.
- Have fore-sightedness ability to forecast the current and future demand.
- Resource will be responsible to liaison with different departments (Procurement, Warehouse & Retail) on daily basis tasks.
- Ensure correct and timely procurement of all items.
- Ascertain and recognize the need for various items.
- Availability of all items needs at the most economic cost and minimum time frame.
- Inspect receipts, process rejections and discrepancies and its resolution.
- Inform concerned teams of the delivery schedule.
- Review items regularly against purchase orders to ensure quality, make and quantity.
- Ensuring smooth demand and supply process from outlets.
- Maintain list of approved vendors and suppliers. Liaise between outside contractors/vendors and internal users; negotiate with suppliers/vendors with regards to price.
- Resource will be responsible to add value addition in terms of introducing new better techniques of SCM processes.
- Maintain records for Purchase Orders and Work Orders; prepare comparative statements, if needed.
- Perform all tasks as assigned by the Supervisor / Head of Department.