Rankobiz is looking for a well-spoken telesales representative to be responsible for contacting potential customers, reading from a prescribed script, focusing on customer needs to close services, and documenting customer information and reactions. A successful telesales representative has excellent communication skills as well as convincing ability.
Telesales Representative Responsibilities:
- Managing large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Answer questions about services or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Make outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high-quality leads.
- Ability to convince and persuade.
- Obtain client information by making telephone calls, interviewing clients, and verifying information. Determine eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
Telesales Representative Requirements:
- Planning skills and knowledge of Basic English speaking along with good communication skills and an active mind is the requirement.
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Energetic, versatile, and a creative problem-solver
- A talented, flexible individual with the ability to multitask, to exercise initiative, and work effectively under pressure, paying strong attention to detail.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: Minimum 06 months
- Office Location: Bahria Town, Lahore
- Office Timing: Monday - Saturday, 09:00 am to 06:00 pm
- No remote work, only office-based.